Thursday, November 21, 2013

white and gray bathroom, accessories, accessory, art, bath, bathroom, bathtub, chandelier, decor, decorate, design, fashion, faucet, floor, furniture, guest bath, home, interior design, interiors, kids' bath, marble, master bath, mirror, powder room, sconce, sink, shower, shower curtain, stone, tile, towel, travertine, tub, vanity, white

love that wall color...
love that wall color...
Click here to download
white and gray bathroom, accessories, accessory, art, bath, bathroom, bathtub, chandelier, decor, decorate, design, fashion, faucet, floor, furniture, guest bath, home, interior design, interiors, kids' bath, marble, master bath, mirror, powder room, sconce, sink, shower, shower curtain, stone, tile, towel, travertine, tub, vanity, white
white and gray bathroom, accessories, accessory, art, bath, bathroom, bathtub, chandelier, decor, decorate, design, fashion, faucet, floor, furniture, guest bath, home, interior design, interiors, kids' bath, marble, master bath, mirror, powder room, sconce, sink, shower, shower curtain, stone, tile, towel, travertine, tub, vanity, white
Click here to download
Turn an old watering can into a shower head for an outdoor shower ...makes one want an outside shower!
Turn an old watering can into a shower head for an outdoor shower ...makes one want an outside shower!
Click here to download
I want this. I'm not even sure what it is. Tub? Hot tub? I just want it. Or maybe I want the surroundings. I'll take it all. Wrap it up.
I want this.  I'm not even sure what it is.  Tub?  Hot tub?  I just want it.  Or maybe I want the surroundings.  I'll take it all. Wrap it up.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment