Sunday, November 17, 2013

This is what my 1925 bathroom is supposed to look like and will again one day. Right now it looks like a spa. I shouldn't complain but since when does a spa bathroom match the original integrity of a 1925 Craftsman?! Research people. Research.

. - ideasforho.me/15766/ - #home decor #design #home decor ideas #living room #bedroom #kitchen #bathroom #interior ideas
. - ideasforho.me/15766/ -  #home decor #design #home decor ideas #living room #bedroom #kitchen #bathroom #interior ideas
Click here to download
Bathroom organization!
Bathroom organization!
Click here to download
This is what my 1925 bathroom is supposed to look like and will again one day. Right now it looks like a spa. I shouldn't complain but since when does a spa bathroom match the original integrity of a 1925 Craftsman?! Research people. Research.
This is what my 1925 bathroom is supposed to look like and will again one day. Right now it looks like a spa. I shouldn't complain but since when does a spa bathroom match the original integrity of a 1925 Craftsman?! Research people. Research.
Click here to download
Subway tiles and a pop of green.
Subway tiles and a pop of green.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment